With nearly three decades of advertising and marketing experience, DigitasLBi North America CEO Tony Weisman is one of the premier marketing and advertising executives in the country.
Often referred to as DigitasLBi’s “Chief People Advocate,” he serves as the agency’s vocal champion for culture, diversity, and talent. Under Tony’s leadership, DigitasLBi has received numerous awards including Advertising Age Best Places to Work (#4); Adweek’s Media Plan of the year; LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employers; and IAB’s Most Awarded Agency of the Decade.
Tony shares 5 tips for big company leaders who want to foster a startup atmosphere:
1. Set the tone on day one. As soon as you invest in an employee, make sure they feel valued and supported.
2. Entrepreneurial culture. When employees have ideas and initiatives, you better have their backs.
3. Celebrate loudly. Shine a light on people’s successes.
4. Celebrate passions. Encourage employees to share their passions with each other.
5. Innovative working arrangements. Provide people with an array of working options so they can find a routine that works for them.
For more about DigitasLBi, click here.
Watch more FIVEinSIXTY episodes here.
FIVEinSIXTY is our web series with thought leaders whose stories provide insights and inspiration for the next generation of go getters—our own little brainchild outside the wide variety of videos we produce for our clients.
Check Out Our Work